X

'06 Repair Manuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '06 Repair Manuals

I ordered a repair manual for my '06 750 back in May. I have yet to receive it!!!! I'm being told it is a printer issue with Suzuki. I've checked with 4 other dealers in my area, just to make sure. They all said the same thing. Is anyone else in the same boat??? Is there a way to contact Suzuki directly??? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated....
    "Glory isn't found in dying for your country. It's making the other S.O.B. die for his!!!"
    George Patton

there a service manual on here somewhere for download and since all the bikes are the same from 98-06 with minor changes it will work for you

Comment

I ordered mine from here. Took them like 3 hours to ship it.

It seems to be a bit pricier then what people have said around here, but I'd rather pay the little bit extra for the official copy. I'm also one of those guys that likes things nice and shiney new.
      "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage, Mythbuster

Comment

My dealer was a total jerk about it. He wouldn't even order it, telling me that they couldn't make money on services if I had one. I was p*ssed!
        MikeG
        Central Oregon
        2006 Suzuki GSX600F
        (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

dont ever go to that dealer ever again.you can get them off ebay pretty cheep.

Comment

just download the one of the forum man... it's free and its just as good as anything you'll buy
            I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

'06 repair manual

Thanks for the responses guys. I took Meadowhawks' advice and ordered from the web site he gave. When it gets here, I'll immediately procede to the dealer and tell him to refund my money. The thing that bothers me, is that I questioned a few different dealers and they all said the same thing. I would hate to think that they are all in cahoots about this, but after reading the post about the dealer telling "On the Dot" that he wouldn't sell him one, because of the loss of service work, maybe they are???????? Things that make you go HMMMMMM.........
              "Glory isn't found in dying for your country. It's making the other S.O.B. die for his!!!"
              George Patton

Comment

KNOW THIS:
                The 98 model year provides the basic manual for all the later model years (through '06), with the only changes being the inclusion of a five- to seven-page per model year amendment in the rear detailing changes in specifications at the rear.
                The print copy has an optional Suzuki binder, but any three-ring binder will do. Page size is standard 8.5 x 11" in the USA.
                The PDF version available for download here is the same manual, in PDF. Someone with too much time on their hands must have scanned it.
                RonAyers has the best prices on the OEM Manuals that I have seen, about $42 for the 98+ manuals. Get the part number and crank it through their system for the price.

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I have one for sale...$25.00 plus shipping, if anyone is interested. Official service manual...not Haynes/Clymer or Chilton.

Comment

Originally posted by MeadowHawk
                    I ordered mine from here. Took them like 3 hours to ship it.

It seems to be a bit pricier then what people have said around here, but I'd rather pay the little bit extra for the official copy. I'm also one of those guys that likes things nice and shiney new.
                    lol shiny and new? a serice manual... i printed out a few pages as needed and they are so covered in oil and grim. cant imagine a 60$ manual getting like that lol, but thats just me. maybe a laminated manual id pay that much for.
                    03 katanika

Comment

I bought mine from the stealership for $75.00 new back in 2000. Not laminated tho.....

Comment

Working...
                      X