X

Help me. Seat trouble. Help me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me. Seat trouble. Help me

ok so here is the problem. I took all the side fairings off my 06 katana last year and put it back together this year.. excited to get it back together and take it out for a spin i forgot to check my seat lock. Turns out its unhooked and i cant get my seat off now. My battery died so the bike wont start and cant get the seat off to get to the battery. Any easy way to take some pieces off to get to the lock? Or is this gonna be really difficult? If u know anything plz let me know!

Err, the under seat tray is plastic, cut through it and work at it from the bottom. I think you are pretty much going to have to destroy something to get the seat back off. Sorry.
    sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

There are quite a few posts about this subject, just search. I believe someone on here cut a square in thier undertail and it gets you easy access to the lock mechanism... Search.
      Originally posted by arsenic
      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

I don't know about a post but on a pre it's possible to fish a coat hanger in there.
        Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Working...
        X