X

04 tail section

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04 tail section

any one no if it is possible for a rear tail section off a 04 Katana able to be fit on a 02 Katana. Thanks for any input

yep it is, there was one for sale on here a few weeks ago

here

Last edited by Idrivetoys; 04-26-2010, 07:26 PM.

Comment

ok, thanks, love my 02, but hate the tail section, lol

Comment

im in the same boat with my 01, hate that beehive tail light. if u go through with it let me know it goes.

Comment

ill do it sooner or later

Comment

only thing stopping me right now is theres a few other appearance things i'd like to do first. signal lights, windscreen, tire hugger, stuff like that.

Comment

Did mine this winter, fairly easy project. You also need 03+ taillight. I got one cheap on ebay, Hayabusa taillight is the same. I ended up getting a taillight bracket from the dealer for too much $, saw a couple on ebay after that though. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by dzkatrider View Post
                im in the same boat with my 01, hate that beehive tail light. if u go through with it let me know it goes.
                I like the tit of a tail light!

Comment

dont have to buy a new bracket for the tail light. just have to mod it a little bit and then it works just fine. grind a little for the bracket to fit around the wires. Then u have to bend the tabs upward. you will also have to open up the holes for the screws to fit into the light. you will also need this bow tie thing.!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

looking for an intergraded brake light with turn signals for a 02, any ideas where i can buy one. thanks

Comment

If you change the tail you don't want a taillight for an 02. integrated 03+ are plentiful on ebay.

Comment

did mine today http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=108761

Comment

Working...
                        X