X

Warm November :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm November :(

I just lowered my insurance to comprehensive only for the winter and guess what. Sunday 65 and sunny, Monday 55 and sunny, (predicted Tuesday 52 and sunny, Wednesday, 54 and sunny, Thursday 58 and sunny, Friday 60 and chance of showers, Saturday 52 and sunny.

Why did'nt I wait a week.

oh well.

Dannyj
    1999 Katana 750 K&N filter, Yoshi slip-on, 2nd LED strobe brake light, white LED driving lights mounted on the front reflector bracket, amber LED strobes for PGR missions and funerals, American and PGR Flag mount. Because its the right thing to do!

whats the big deal at keeping full coverage. my 06 kat is like 30 a month
    99 Ford F150 4x4
    04 Mustang GT
    2010 Camaro SS
    06 GSX600F
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by csjcsj View Post
      because for some people it is neither practical or affordable

Comment

Originally posted by csjcsj View Post
        Lucky you! My damn Kat is 850$ a year which is like 73$ a month...Adds up when you can't ride. And yes, I know that's cheaper than some bikes on the road but still. Adds up lol
        - Remember -
        Ride wherever the road takes you and
        never stop until every inch of pavement
        has tasted your rubber.

Comment

Yes that sux that you got it dropped down to comp a little early. I did the same thing though and yes its pointless to have full coverage on a vehicle if its not hitting the road anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by NitroGlycerin View Post
            Lucky you! My damn Kat is 850$ a year which is like 73$ a month...Adds up when you can't ride. And yes, I know that's cheaper than some bikes on the road but still. Adds up lol
            LOL that's more than my truck full coverage!

Comment

I was only paying $72.00 a year for my 03

Comment

Call your insurance guy...everywhere I've lived, you could get them to add a time period on the fly for a very small amount of money. It was usually as simple as a call, and you were good to go that day.

Comment

All I have is liability and uninsured motorist. I pay $180 a year. That's higher than it could be, because my record isn't flawless and I've only been riding for a year and a half.

Comment

my rz-350 is thru-progressave at $75 a year for min. and the 2002 kat is $125 for the year bare min.. when the new bike in feb comes in / bmw s-1000rr is $700 for the year fully covered and the dealership said they will beat that price ...........ride safe likes everyone out to get you and they cant see you too

Comment

Yepper, I paid yearly as well.

Comment

I pay yearly but it's warmer down here and likely I can get some riding in at some point during the winter months. I'm paying $218 yearly for full coverage through Geico.....

Comment

Progressive hits me up for $112 pr yr.
                          Joker
                          The newest addition to the Family!
                          sigpic
                          stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

I pay by year also.

$440 for the 2000 Speed Triple and the 2009 Daytona....the GF pays $151 from her Kat, she had to pay for the whole year, they wouldn't let her pay in installments.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerZwild View Post
                              Progressive hits me up for $112 pr yr.
                              I may give Progressive a call...I'm all for paying less on my insurance!

Comment

Working...
                              X