X

Should I stay or should I go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do it. Do it. Do it. Here's why:

1. The pic didn't show, so I looked it up and it's what I thought it was.

2. 10-year old bike? No problem. I rode a 2000 Ninja ZX600E from West Texas to the rally last summer averaging 80 mph...not one problem.

3. I paid $2,800 cash for that ZX600E last Feb...he was asking $3,500.
    It was worth every penny of it to me. About 25 or more hp than a Kat due to water cooling for one thing.

4. I traded the ZX600E last month + $2,700 for an '03 ZZR1200. The ZZR made an incredible move up. The only other bikes I'd ever be interested in would be a Z14 or a Hayabusa...as long as the ZZR1200 runs, why would I need either?

Point is that the increase in hp and speed on the ZX11 will keep you smiling. From my own experiences since Feb of last year up until the present, I highly recommend the ZX11 to you. The price isn't bad either.
    Do it. Do it. Do it.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

I just can't see spending that kind of money on an old bike, a 1990 Katana will sell for about $1k, I'd pay that, but any more and its just not worth it for sub par brakes and suspension. Then again, I don't really cruise on my bike.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Stay either way... We like you

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
          Stay either way... We like you
          You obviously haven't met him in person yet

j/k
          Last edited by Cheriff; 11-02-2009, 01:43 PM.
          -2000 "750"

Comment

Working...
          X