Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

Pre-98 lowering link install. Please read!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fireball 440 View Post
    Link kit received, thanks!
    Thank the wife for getting them of to you, let me know how the install goes, thanks.
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

are you still making these links ne-oublie? seen this is an old thread
      sigpicTrust me I know everything! Just ask!

Comment

Not out of stainless. But out of 7075 aluminum, stronger and lighter.Let me know, i do not have any available right now, but could run off a few sets this weekend.Thanks.

Comment

Do you have a set for a 2006 Katana 600? I am selling my Kat and the buyer is about 5'8" and I am working with him to lower it. How much do your sets lower the bike?

thanks
          Noodle

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
            Do you have a set for a 2006 Katana 600? I am selling my Kat and the buyer is about 5'8" and I am working with him to lower it. How much do your sets lower the bike?

thanks
            Noodle
            They will lower 1 1/2" at the seat, i have had another request, so i will make up some this weekend, or before if i can find the time.Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post
              Not out of stainless. But out of 7075 aluminum, stronger and lighter.Let me know, i do not have any available right now, but could run off a few sets this weekend.Thanks.
              Yea I need some for mine before I get her back together...Whats the price? Thanks man
              sigpicTrust me I know everything! Just ask!

Comment

i am also looking for a price for the pre 98 links. either pm or email me at frankschoolworkataoldotcom
                thanks
                frank

Comment

$85.00 for the pre's, and $35.00 for the post's, shipped. I will let you know when i get them done, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post
                    They will lower 1 1/2" at the seat, i have had another request, so i will make up some this weekend, or before if i can find the time.Thanks.

How low can u drop the bike dou??? You think a 2inch drop @ the back with 180/55zr17 fat tires would hurt the bike @ tight turns??? or is it too low??

Comment

do you still make those, for a 97 katana 600?
                      thanks in advance!

Comment

Sorry, no longer making them for pre's or posts.

Comment

That blows... finally getting my Kat back on the road and wanting to lower it..
                          misery loves company...

Comment

Working...
                          X