No announcement yet.
X

Accident video...is this a katana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you guys determining that he's changing lanes? I mean he's traveling slightly right to left, but I've never seen a biker change lanes that slowely. Every biker I've ever know is in and out of lanes really quick.

Maybe it was check stop and he was pulling over from the right side of the lane? Either way with the speed that car hit him it's obviously the cars fault.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage, Mythbuster

Comment

Maybe it was a traffic stop

Hey guys, how about this, what the cops are doing is traffic stops (for speeding maybe), it looks to me the Kat got stopped by a cop in front of the vehicles and was trying to pull over when the moron hit him in the back (rubber necking for sure)

Comment

fuggin cars suck thats all there is to it.......the driver of the car if you look real close is on his cell and reading the paper......bike rider did make an error no mistaking but car driver inattention(pull over to the right) caused the accident....just my opinion...

Comment

I'm with Mojoe....you cut off a car, especially one moving substantially faster than you, you are putting your life in someone else's hands....as you can see in the video, it's not the smart thing to do.....for all the whiners whining about the drivers of cars, do you all ride exclusively? or are you just talking out the wrong end?
          Just ride.....

Comment

Ouch......that had to have hurt!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X