X

friend in trauma unit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friend in trauma unit!

i know that there have already been plenty of discouraging post over the last few weeks but please bare with me. Yesterday morning a fellow ER worker( ER doc acutally) hit a deer on his 06 Busa. It appears based on the time he left home, where and when he was found, he was down about 2 hours before anyone found him. He was flown to our local trauma hospital. He has a bleed in his brain that is non repairable, multiple facial factures, lacerated spleen and liver. He is on a ventilator in critical condition. Its not looking real good right now. He was not a member of this group, but he is a fellow rider. Please keep my friend in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

i wish him luck!! was he wearing gear?

Comment

i am not sure exactly what he had on or his speed at the time. I know he always wore gear when I saw him ride so will assume that he did. This is a 50 year old guy with several kids, not a Busa squid.

Comment

We'll keep a prayer and a good thought for him and his family during this tough time.

Sounds like he may not have not have been wearing a helmet or atleast maybe not a full face with all those injuries but even with a full face we all know to well it doesnt guarantee anything.

nontheless maybe a miracle can still happen.

Comment

Sorry to hear and hope he recovers quickly.

I am curious about his gear (or lack thereof).

Comment

i asked around, he was in full gear, full faced helmet, leather jacket, pants and boots. They found the deer about 70 feet away. the police said that it appears the drug himself about 35 ft closer to the road before loosing consciousness, i guess they figured this by drag marks or blood trail. it appears that he is no worse tonight than he was yesterday. he still has not woken up. he has moved his left arm and both legs which is good news. thanks for the thoughts and prayers

Comment

I am very sorry to hear of your friend and co-worker. 2006 is stacking up as the worst year in my memory.

Saddened...
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Your friend is in my thoughts and prayers.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh man this fukking sucks goat ass i give up no more bikes

Comment

What the fck! What's going on this year. I keep him in my prayers. Wish him luck.

Comment

Wow, another rider down. We'll keep him in our thoughts. Good luck to him and his family.
                      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Thoughts and prayers go out.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to him and his family.

Comment

my thoughts and prayers are with him, and you Chattkat. hope everything turns out ok...
                            "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. You know Chatkat with head injuries there is always swelling on the brain. Have they doen anything that you know of to relieve the pressure? I think once the swelling goes down he will be ok. Good sign he is moving his arm and legs.
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X