No announcement yet.
X

friend in trauma unit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really a shiatey deal for all those involved especially his family. Too bad all the extra deer - vehicle collisions due to the population exploding like crazy, I even heard a wacky idea of trying to contraceptive dart the nuisance deer in some areas of the states Hence when on my ride home from the GAP I was on red alert for deer eyes on the shoulders and tried to get thru I 81 in PA before dark!

You guys should do what we do up here in Canada every fall and SHOOT some more DEER

My prayers to his family and friends
    Ride like every car/truck is trying to kill ya!

Comment

My thoughts and prayers for him and his family. I know all too well what it's like to have something like this to a friend and fellow rider.

Comment

injured friend

My prayers go out to him and his family. I wish him a speedy recovery. Godspeed.
        "Glory isn't found in dying for your country. It's making the other S.O.B. die for his!!!"
        George Patton

Comment

If it makes anyone feel better my buddy had just about all of the same injuries when he tryed to take out a tree and mailbox with his brand new 97 Kat....He moved up to a TL1000,dumbass.....but anyway good luck to your bud,I'll have one for him....

Comment

Working...
          X