Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

low profile front and rear turn signals for 92 katana...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low profile front and rear turn signals for 92 katana...

Does anyone know where I can find low profile front and rear turn signals for my 1992 katana? If not is there anything else out there that I can install that would be different from the rest of the 92 katanas?

That all depends on what type you want. I have the ones that look like a truck's clearance light, but smaller. I like them, some don't. Just check out some websites and see what you want. Look at some people's ride profile and see what others have. Do a search on here for lights and see what comes up.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
    who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Well here are my turns. At first i didn't really like them, but I do now. No visibility problems, just problems that they aren't DOT approved. Only problems is with state inspections (but at only some places).

Front

Front Side

Front Side Up Close

Rear

Rear Side

can be found on ebay.

Front

or

Front

Rear

a lot of options out there for you, just search ebay and search for flush mount turn signals or turn signals. alot of them are like the last link they have an auction and you choose your color and lense color. And some put what i have on the front as the rear as well or vise versa.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

those lights are freakin awesome....thanks

Comment

Working...
        X