Katana Mods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: increase torque/hp/speed

Originally posted by KatBusa
    I am not a subject matter expert but here some food for thought, maybe cyber can elaborate on it more, but you could cheaply change your sprocket sizes to yield more toque OR top speed. Of course you cant can't have your cake and eat it too....hp/torque/speed....just from sprocket changing, but you maybe able to get the one thats MOST important to YOU!!!!!!!!!
    well changin number of teeth on a sprocket won't make your engine make more power, just will make it seem like it does. like faster acceleration or more top end. it is like cyber said either or, if you make it to wheelie and incredible lowend you won't keep the same high end speed, and vise versa gear it for high speed, you won't have it pulling wheelies.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Well, since I'm not really into wheelies or anything of that nature, I guess I'd appreciate more HP or top end speed. I'll start tuning the bike once I get it back home, but is there anything I should be looking to buy right now?

Comment

Working...
      X