X

The legend may........Continue!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The legend may........Continue!?

Sorry if this has already been brought up but i am amazed by this!!

Heres a high quality picture of the Katana1100 final edition!

Now take a look at the Suzuki Stratosphere concept!!!

Very very similar are they not!? Like i said sorry if this was already brought up or if its old news! But i just was real amazed by the similarity which brings me to wonder.......could this be why they are stoping the Katana's!? I mean come on why would they not follow the trend of bikes that were redesigned!

might want to check this link out! Good stuff!

Yup , been over this already .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
      Yup , been over this already .
      lol I knew it! lol sigh oh well!

Comment

well, if the new Kat will look like that, then I wont be buying anymore Kats. It looks like nothing more than a bandit to me (nothing against the bandits!!).
        I love my kat for many reasons, the styling is one of them at the top of the list.

sigh, ... the winds of change
        I love my Kat!!
        2000 burgandy 750

Comment

Originally posted by Katlover13
          well, if the new Kat will look like that, then I wont be buying anymore Kats. It looks like nothing more than a bandit to me (nothing against the bandits!!).
          I love my kat for many reasons, the styling is one of them at the top of the list.

sigh, ... the winds of change
          considerring that 90% of the new bikes out there today are similar looking in many ways, even from one brand to another, I think that is a poor excuse to put this bike down. and frankly, I don't think of a bandit when I look at that.
          All I see is those is those 6 headers pipes...and it makes me go, "hmmmm....that could be VERY interesting.
          Being a fan of the early kats like the 1st pic since a long time now....and finally being the proud new owner of one, I gotta say I like it. I can see the 82 in my shop...only being taken out for a sunday ride......and having the new model for my daily rider.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Do you think the engine will fit in my 01 frame?
            Demon...Taste like chicken!

Comment

I wouldnt say it reminds me of a bandit either but I'd be damn proud to own a kat like that

Comment

I want the Strat!!!!not the guitar but the bike!!!BUILD IT!!!!

Comment

cyber theorized on the Stratosphere and the plans, be nice to see it happen. as for the kat, who knows.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

It does look powerful but I am sticking with what I love and that is my Kat.
                    "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

musta missed the other posts about this. it's news to me 5cents

Comment

yeah...but will it wheelie?

Comment

If THIS will , I don't see why not .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                          X