X

82 1100 katana project for sale.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82 1100 katana project for sale.

Posted here because of the interest in vintage Kats.

I have an 82 750 Katana with an 1100 motor. Motor turns over freely and was running well before being removed. Frame has just been powdercoated black, monoshocked, 95 GSXR inverted front end with CBR 929 triples, 95 GSXR 5.5 rear wheel and swingarm. I have all the parts needed to finish her off. Needs motor put back in frame, mounts for rearsets welded on, bodywork painted although it is currently in white I have a silver set that is passable.

Need $2500 for it all as it sits. Clean title. Remember it is a project and as is.

I'm in the area of Toronto. I won't ship.

Last edited by gammarider; 07-15-2012, 11:53 AM. Reason: added pictures
    Gammas and Katanas

do you have all the rest of the original parts. front cowling body panels tach/speedo etc.

please list everything that goes with it

tia

Comment

I have everything else that goes with the project to finish, I have three sets of bodywork, one not so good, one ok and one pretty good, of course I would give you the best set of bodywork.

I have the headlight, birdcage, guages, side panels pieces under the front cowling, all the little pieces like the birdcage, battery box and any small metal brackets have all been powdercoated black. I even have the small adapter plates needed for fitting the 1100 motor into the 750 frame.

The one thing I think I'm missing is the exhaust.

This is a long way from Tennessee.
      Gammas and Katanas

Comment

Is the swing arm 95 GSXR 600? And does it fit into the frame with out mods.

I wish you wore closer and was selling it a year ago.

Comment

Working...
        X