X

2008 gsxr 1000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soulless kaos View Post
    I know I know but I said the original statement so I had to defend it.
    Or you could just admit you were wrong, its pretty hard to defend an incorrect statement...
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

That is true... ask the pope....
      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
      Tony
      94 Katana 600

Comment

No but really guys....My 250cc Ninja (****ing sweet rocket bro)...Is as fast as my buddys GSXR1000. I have no idea why he even wasted his money on that thing. It is a pretty sweet gixxah tho.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyZ View Post
          No but really guys....My 250cc Ninja (****ing sweet rocket bro)...Is as fast as my buddys GSXR1000. I have no idea why he even wasted his money on that thing. It is a pretty sweet gixxah tho.

This is your bike right?

Modification Pictures of Kawasaki Ninja 250 R with Turbo Parts. Below are Pictures of Kawasaki Ninja 250 R with Turbo, this Turbo parts are ...

lol poor little bike... I bet it's fun to ride though.
          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
          Tony
          94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
            This is your bike right?

Modification Pictures of Kawasaki Ninja 250 R with Turbo Parts. Below are Pictures of Kawasaki Ninja 250 R with Turbo, this Turbo parts are ...

lol poor little bike... I bet it's fun to ride though.
            I bet it will still barely hit 110mph

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

But it'll hit 99 really fast! and on one wheel!
              Tony
              94 Katana 600

Comment

congrats on the bike

For the rest

I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

What a waste of money/ time.

Comment

Ok I admit I was wrong but still a 600 beat a 1k around a track so I just had the wrong wording my bad

Comment

Originally posted by soulless kaos View Post
                      Ok I admit I was wrong but still a 600 beat a 1k around a track so I just had the wrong wording my bad

A road course takes all the bench racing out of it, a tighter track like Buttonwillow obviously plays to the weight advantage of the 600.

It's all in what you want...you better believe I'll buy a 1k to just dick around on...my 636 is already too much bike for the street anyway.

OP - You tired of us bumping your thread yet?

Comment

wow, that thing is pretty. congrats
                        im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Working...
                        X