X

Help....quick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_Kat600
    Do you think i should put the original ignition advancer back on? How much of an increase in performace does the 5 degree advancer produce.
    That's something you can easily judge for yourself -- it's not hard to swap 'em back and forth to make the comparison.

If it's minimal, then I defently will want to revert back to the original. If it's significant, then I do not want to lose out on performance and will go with the oil temp gauge. How much is and how hard is it to install?
    $88.50 delivered with the sender.
    The biggest part is dropping the oil pan (about 25 minutes work because the exhaust headers have to come off to get the pan off). Drilling & tapping for the sender takes just a couple minutes, but if you feel uncomfortable doing it, find a spare oil pan on ebay and send it to me & I'll install the sender for you ($10 upcharge), then just swap senders.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
      Ooooh...Pics for homemade carb sych tool. I see a new thread in your future.
      I will post it tonight when I get home from work. It worked great and only cost about $6.00 to make...beats paying $50-$100 for one.
      It's Wednesday! no pics! Where are my pics?!
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

It's Wednesday! no pics! Where are my pics?!
        Sorry...Technical issues...The pics are to large to simply post. I will add them to my webpage and provide a link.

Comment

Was it the one you post in a different topic about using a yardstick and such?
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
          -Terence

Comment

Was it the one you post in a different topic about using a yardstick and such?
            It was similar...I used a piece of 4' x 2.5 " x 3/4" wood. I also used cotton balls to make a dampener.

I will upload it and post the link.

Comment

Working...
            X