No announcement yet.
X

Winter Over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad for the cold at the moment, can't get warm till my bike is built and together...

Comment

i've put on 800 miles so far this season.. if it's over 40... i'm out riding...
      Nothin like watchin the sparks fly off the footpegs...

Comment

in SE tenn-e-c the weather changes like crazy. 25 in tha mornin, 65 in afternoon. Getting to ride a little more though....
        Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

Comment

yep, hit 75 degees yesterday, cold again today

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

I've been riding all week and now for the weekend heading to Daytona bike week

Comment

we had a very strange phenonemon (speilling?) happen here. in a 5 mile raduis from where I live, all the snow melted and the birds were singing and the flowers a bloomin' and the sun was a shining. I was riding all over town on my bike.

then the damn alarm clock went off and the snow was back.
              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Dude, I have the dream or daydream as it were, at work everyday, and then I pi$$ and moan about it when I leave work realize my bike is still in the garage

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                  we had a very strange phenonemon (speilling?) happen here. in a 5 mile raduis from where I live, all the snow melted and the birds were singing and the flowers a bloomin' and the sun was a shining. I was riding all over town on my bike.

Can I be in your dreams ????
                  Guylaine
                  Try and keep up now

Comment

i thought Sky was already in every guy in this groups dreams.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by _Sky_
                      Originally posted by Mojoe

Can I be in your dreams ????
                      After those pics you posted up in the pics n flicks forum, I think you've already accomplished that

Comment

Working...
                      X