No announcement yet.
X

Finally up and running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am I only the only one who becomes jealous over that?

It looks real nice.
    Is Effingham a swear word?

Comment

that is a sweeeet looking bike!! Love the look of it. Puts most bikes to shame...nice one tho take care of her.
      Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

Thanks everyone I have some small things to do but this thing really moves I love the torque.

Cyber I stayed down in Bradenton until 3pm so I couldnt go, but it had to be too cold for everyone to ride.
        sigpic

Comment

I finally got the bike back from the mechanics. Total rebuild of Carbs/ jet kit, full brake job done and some minor electronics. This is one of the most brutal bikes I have ridden. Dynoed at 129hp to the wheel! All for 600 dollars.
          sigpic

Comment

Looking good, nice job!
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Hey there's Joe.. good to see ya again.. u know people have been trying to ahold you man

Comment

Originally posted by KAT6
                Dynoed at 129hp to the wheel! All for 600 dollars.
                Can't beat that !
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by KAT6
                  I finally got the bike back from the mechanics. Total rebuild of Carbs/ jet kit, full brake job done and some minor electronics. This is one of the most brutal bikes I have ridden. Dynoed at 129hp to the wheel! All for 600 dollars.
                  Awesome!

Joe, I've been trying to reach you for a couple weeks now... I don't have your phone # any more. PM me with it, please! Been concerned about your well-being and state of mind...

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

That is a niiiiiiice bike, KAT6. My future brother-in-law has a Muzzy on his ZX12 and damn will that thing wake you up. Good luck on your remaining mods!

Comment

Working...
                    X