X

A New Rear tire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Rear tire

I just put on a set of diablo sp on went to the 160 on the rear and I dig this tire has anyone else ran this tire I didn't do much looking. Just went off what other riders I've talked to.

how is it on the road?

Comment

Is it a 60 or 70 series?

Comment

Is it the Diablo Supercorsa SP? If so those are race tires and will wear down like magic on the street...POOF it's gone.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Oops it's the strada 160/60/17 runs great haven't had a chance to really scrub it in yet just got it out last tues when it was 74deg now it's snowing go fig Kentucky weather

Comment

if its the stradas you will like them I have them and have put almost 3,000mi on them and still in good shape .. I'm not easy on tires so compaired to other tires I have had these are much better from stop and go to over 150MPH good tire !
            I MAKE THE ROAD BEG FOR MERCY.... THEN I GO FASTER !

Comment

Working...
            X