X

202 miles // last tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 202 miles // last tank

just thought i would see if this is uncommon . i ride my 05 -750 primarily as a commuter and im not into going fast. usually i get about 180 on a tank . what about you guys?
    im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Originally posted by ratgti View Post
    just thought i would see if this is uncommon . i ride my 05 -750 primarily as a commuter and im not into going fast. usually i get about 180 on a tank . what about you guys?
    Assuming your not using reserve much but hitting it and filling up pretty soon after, that would put you in the high 40s aprox for mpg. That's pretty normal for a commuting type ride.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Yeah, I get about 150-180 depending on how much I ride into the red area of the gauge before giving in and hitting the pump. I have yet to use reserve and I usually put 2.7-3.0 gallons in the tank. I have a 600 though.

Oh yeah, I don't ride too hard either.
      Extra life.

Comment

Working...
      X