X

My Kat got swiped!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scout View Post
    My bike is NOT in her garage. Take note of that.

And thanks guys. I appreciate knowing that yall are glad I/her are ok.

Nico...you know me, brother. It takes more than a wreck to make me lose my laughs.
    Quick question.. whats the point of owning a helmet if you don't wear it? lol never understood why people buy helmets and attatch em to their bike.. waste of $$ in my eyes
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Glad you're OK but seriously man, wear your friggin helmet. Two warnings is probably more than you give a speeder, isn't it?
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

be a rebel. wear your helmet. we don't want to read about you going down face first.
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
          be a rebel. wear your helmet. we don't want to read about you going down face first.
          Or have to look at pictures of it after fall #3.
          Those steak knives won't cut it; if you can't chew....Just sayin' ya never know...be safe and wear a fullface helmet.
          1998 Suzuki GSX750 Katana
          1980 Suzuki GS450ET
          1977 Honda XL125

Comment

Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
            we wont be reading about him going down face first if he doesnt wear his helmet. we just wont hear from him again for a long. long. long time. maybe never
            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
            Current Bikes:
            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I really do appreciate yalls concern. I do wear my bucket sometimes. Rain, cold, out of state where I have to, when I want to record a video, when it's so windy that my face flaps like a flag. And honestly, if I get smoke checked while riding, because I don't have a helmet on, then I can live (or die) with that.

Bill, I've given far more verbal warnings or told dispatch "disregard, nothing further" (meaning end the call, not necessary to have a record of the stop) than I ever have citations. I'm not one to hammer on people for thier speeding habits, because...well, I have my own atrocious speeding habits. Far be it from me, to be a hypocrite.

Stuler, Apart from the above mentioned times that I do wear it, it matched my bike, and Marines are fanatical about anything Marine Corps.

But again...thank you all, for your well wishes, and concern for my safety. I really mean that.
              ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
              チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                ...I've given far more verbal warnings... than I ever have citations...
                But how many to the same guy?

We only nag because we care about your sorry butt.

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Actually Bill...yes, to the same few people. I always liked these folks, because they were personable, and one always came up with the best, albeit impossible, excuses. Made my day to stop these folks.

And I know yall care. Why, I'm not sure...but I know yall do. I will meet in the middle. I'll wear it more often than normal. But it's only because you all asked so nicely.
                  ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                  チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                  Semper Fi

Comment

It's a start.

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

My head feels naked without the helmet on! Maybe he'll start feeling naked without his?
                      1998 Suzuki GSX750 Katana
                      1980 Suzuki GS450ET
                      1977 Honda XL125

Comment

For Scout, that might be a turn-on!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

In a sense, it is, Bill. I love the wind, the sound...it gives me half a stalk.

Kidding aside, I am going on a run tomorrow. Thinking about wearing my helmet...
                          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                          Semper Fi

Comment

I live in NY near border of PA. Went on a local organized ride about 40 bikes went. Its about 15 minutes to the border, and when we crossed the border, the leader pulled over stopping everyone. He went on to say the routes we would be taking, and "oh, were in pennsy so who wants to take off you helmet, go ahead". Nobody did, but long story short I was in a sharp left curve at about 45, leaned over pretty good and hit a rabbit. It went between my front and back wheel, so my back wheel kicked out and down I went. Luckily I just slid through some fluffy green grass after off the road. But initial first slam off the pavement was direct shot to left side of my face. It ground a 1/4" off the left side of my face shield. If I didnt have a helmet on it would have tore the left side of my face off and probably jaw too. WEAR YOUR HELMET EVERYONE!!!!!

Comment

I hope your ok, and how is the bike overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrdeveus View Post
                                I hope your ok, and how is the bike overall.
                                Wasnt that bad, landed just right so it broke my collarbone. No roadrash, bike got a broken off left mirror, broke left signal lens and broken clutch lever. Road rash on the fairing wasnt too bad, nothing cracked or broke on it. Left fairing is for sale by the way if anyones interested. I bought a new OEM one, black 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X