X

Freek's 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zukilover View Post
    honestly what i used was a pair of cutting dikes...i mean if yu plan on doin the allen bolt swap (highly recommend) i just took them and put them on the screw like yu would vice grips nd bam done gets em very good hope this helps
    This! Worked like a charm, hard on my already sore hands, but totally worth it! Took maybe 45 seconds to get them all broke loose.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Perhaps this is an issue!? I need an online store! My work hours are preventing me from even visiting the overpriced parts store lol.

Parts I need
      -plugs n wires
      -float
      -gasket for silver box thing on top head cover!

Comment

That's a good looking pre. I like the colors.
        It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

nice looking scooter ya got there .
          im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

What is the box on top the head cover? It has a hose running to the intake box.

Comment

That box is for crankcase ventilation. Generally no need to open that up.
              1998 Suzuki GSX750 Katana
              1980 Suzuki GS450ET
              1977 Honda XL125

Comment

Where do you buy your parts? I can not find a carburetor float ANYWHERE for a gsx750.

Comment

Mine still looks like the first photo, i am still trying to fix mine to a good shape.

Comment

Mine too! Dealer was able to order what I need. Should be assembling her after work Friday. Hopefully riding Saturday!

Comment

She lives once again! Only problem I'm having is the idle keeps trying to rest at 2500.

Comment

Working...
                      X