X

600 vs.750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600 vs.750

I have a friend who wants to sell his honda night halk and and is going to buy a sports bike, i did talk him out of getting something like a R1 since he has only been riding for 2 months and has no fear.... he will get a kat but only a 750 because he thinks bigger is better . ive only rode the 750 so anyone want to give some info on how much better a pre 750 kat performs vs a 600

bit of a thread hi jack
    he can get this "600" powered with a GSXR 750 and insurance would be for a 600

it is as clean as it looks
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

ive seen that bike on here before, i would love to have it but im going to be a poor college kid come this fall so no money for another bike

Comment

good bike for your buddy
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Extra life.

Comment

how much "better"? They are pretty much the same bike. Different motor... And a few odds and ends but mostly the same
            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
            Current Bikes:
            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

The katana 750 is still way underpowered when compared against a 600cc SS...
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Yea very curious on what many people would think is the better Kat.

Comment

A very close friend of mine has the pre 600. I have the 750.
                  His isn't stock, it has complete devil exhaust and mine is full stock. They both perform roughly the same, mine has more top speed and a little more grunt in the low/mid range RPM. I'd say go with the one he likes best?
                  The 750 has a more cruiser riding position, the handle bars are more elevated and the rear seat might be better, more confortable, for his girl.

Comment

Working...
                  X