X

Helmet Cam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmet Cam

OK, So I've had this suction cup camera mount for awhile when I got the idea to stick it to my helmet.

HelmetCam_Cat.jpg

This mount will take just about any small-ish video camera. Pictured here is my little fuji which shoots video(poorly), while I test it out. I have a camera strap that I'll tie around my neck in case the suction cup fails.
    2005 Katana 750

highway speeds will reek havoc on your neck because the carema is not aerodynamic. I had my gopro camera on my helmet at the last rally and felt like my neck being forced back.
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by 600Kat4EB View Post
      highway speeds will reek havoc on your neck because the carema is not aerodynamic. I had my gopro camera on my helmet at the last rally and felt like my neck being forced back.
      True that. I agree my neck will take a beating, and that's IF the wind doesn't rip the thing off my helmet first. I'm just looking to put together a quick lil video. I'm also working on a camera mount that bolts to the chain guard. I'll post soon.

Thanks for the reply 600
      2005 Katana 750

Comment

Working...
      X