House's Repsol Honda.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House's Repsol Honda.

Did anyone else catch this?
    I think it's the first time I've seen him ride it in an episode..

needs a better helmet.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

and gloves.

for a doctor, he should know better. tisk tisk
      the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
      # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
      [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

I've seen a couple of episode with him ride off/arrive on it. There was one all about fighting for his parking spot close to the entrance and the last of it he rode off on the bike.

Pretty sure another one where he gives one of the female cast a ride home on it, passing his helmet to her.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I do think it has been in previous episodes but it was certainly highlighted in the finale'.
          -2000 "750"

Comment

sweet!

Comment

All I could think was... "Do something about those stupid turn signals"

-Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
                needs a better helmet.
                A full face helmet might have covered his face, hence the open face one!!
                Regards
                sigpic
                2005 Katana 600

Comment

I'm pretty sure he has a modular helmet (remembering from previous episodes) although that one doesn't look like it.
                  -2000 "750"

Comment

i thought his leg was messed up.
                    this is the best icon eva

Comment

His right leg is supposedly screwed up. In the episode he buys the bike, he's looking at it and the dealer says "you know, you can ride... it's your right leg that's messed up"
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

That's a new(er) bike for the show. The original Repsol used in the earlier seasons was sold for charity. The original was a '05 CBR600RR in black that they modded with the aftermarket kit from china, plus painted the wheels orange to make it look like the 1000RR Repsol. That one sold for over $8k in a charity auction.

The one you see in the latest episode must have just been purchased or rented for the episode (House's bike has not been shown in 2 seasons).
                        Maybe they'll sell this one for charity too.
                        -
                        -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Perhaps the writers were watching Green Wing a few years ago. Doctors on motorbikes is nothing new, though we have yet to see Laurie ride his naked through the hospital corridors...

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
                            Perhaps the writers were watching Green Wing a few years ago. Doctors on motorbikes is nothing new, though we have yet to see Laurie ride his naked through the hospital corridors...

Good show...
                            I forgot about Mac riding the bike (Ducati?) through the halls..
                            I first thought about Martin with the scooter..

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
                              Which would be hilarious! I friggin' love that show! When he bought the bike, I about died laughing! Doctors on motorbikes is nothing new, sure. BUT, a doctor who walks with a cane is something else Speaking of which, I forgot to bring my "Handicapped placard" with me to the SEPA meet. That's something ELSE I've not seen done.

Nice bike though.
                              sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
                              2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                              2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Working...
                              X