X

Won The Ebay Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won The Ebay Bid

Just wondering what you think. Good Deal or Not? Waited untill 23 seconds before I placed a bid. Worth it?

Wouldn't have bought from that seller. Don't like the patches.

Otherwise, it looks like a good deal. Do you know what the jacket retails for?

Comment

Well, I was thinking the same thing, Im wondering if I could get something else stiched in its place to cover it up. I have already recieved a tracking number for ups today.

Comment

I think so, but I'd take off the skull and crossbones and give it to a pirate.
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Oh no, my comment on the seller wasn't pertaining to his reliability, but more his trends with feedback. I think it would be easy enough to replace the patches.

Comment

He better not leave neg. feedback for me. That would Pis@ me off. I paid with paypal within 3 minutes of winning!

Comment

No, you should be fine. I'm not saying that I think the times he left bad feedback wasn't justified...but I just question whether or not he gives people a chance to make things right when there's a problem.

Comment

A medium JR jacket is pretty small, isn't it?
                -Steve

sigpic
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I think it's this one so a good deal for sure http://www.joerocket.org/catalog05/u...ct.cfm?pid=386
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

sweet score! apparently lots of ebaying going on.

Long Live the D

Comment

Good deal. It says the patches are iron on. Should be pretty easy to rip off. If it leaves something behind, then just get some more to cover them up.
                      One day....

Comment

Good buy....... but how big are you??? I am jsut under 6 Ft. and weigh about 160 I wear a XL Joe Rocket Jacket. My bro and best friend also have JR jackets and they both got XL's............
                        '07 SV1000S
                        Power Commander III USB
                        M4/Yosh Ti Full Race Exhaust
                        Driven 520 chain kit
                        Spiegler SS Brake & Clutch lines

Comment

Rock out with your cock out bitches....haha if you take that patch off...I want it

Comment

Instead of waiting until 28 seconds to bid, next time use AuctionSniper. Automatically bids with 3 seconds left for you. Works like a champ. 8)

First 3 are free, and then 1% after that.. Unless you get referrals.

[email protected] btw

Comment

I am 5'9" and run somewhere in the 160 range. BTW, the rock out patch stays!

Comment

Working...
                              X