White face gauges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White face gauges

Hi members!

I was wondering where I can find some white face gauges for my 2000 750 Kat in KM/HR!!

I have browsed Ebay and even called SRP's customer service, and they told me that they don't have a big enough demand to make some.

Anybody else interested?

RIDE ON!!

Check these out. Thanks for the thread, it reminded me that i think i would like to get some myself! :P

StreetRacerParts.com is your one stop shop for all you motorcycle and Car, Truck, & SUV accessory needs and wants. We carry such accessories as: Glow Gauges, Illumiglo Gauges, Clear LED Taillights with Integrated Turn Signals, LED Underlighting, Flushmount Turn Signals, White Face AC HVAC Panels
    "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

Thanks for the site, but I had already checked it out. The problem is that I'm from up North, and would like the gauges in metric (km/hr).

Merci!

Comment

so all metric not just the km/hr in red? Does your bike not read mph on the guages?

Comment

Looks like those gauges have metric on them as well as mph. But I'm on a phone so I could be wrong. Now if your looking for them with only metric on them... Good luck, time to try talking someone into making you a set, or researching it and making your own set.
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

The gauges both have mph and km/hr, but the mph is bigger. I think I'm going to have to go with what already exists. Thanks!

Comment

No troubs. Worth looking into though, I sure am curious about it myself.

Comment

could consider making your own...

97 Katana 600

Comment

that would be a cool mod i think . my bike is grey so i kind of like the black ones( stock) it would be cool to have a black set with red accents on the katana symbol and the lettering. that would be a classy mod.
                  im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Working...
                  X