No announcement yet.
X

Welcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it was hanging in the air by a strap and chain and i was hammering out the bent tubes i was thinking there is no way this will work lol. I had to pull the discs off the rim but it fit on using the original spacers in an unorthodox position. It gave me a rolling bike to work with until the new forks come in lol. Im loving the steel braided silicon coated brake lines it came with. Lookin at about 600 to get it back to close to stock. I may go with a round headlight instead of the original healight assembly.
    We may not always win the game, but we never lose the party.

Comment

i bought this for a friend today. I brokered the deal and am gonna do the work to get it on the road. Also i found the bike. Pretty nice 2000 zx12r with full akropovich exhaust system. I got it with title, running for $800.00. The cush drive gave out and he rode it anyways and ate up the swingarm. Total repair cost. $175.00. I forgot to say it, but my buddie requires a larger bike, he is around 375 and just a bear of a man. It suits him lol
      Last edited by Mrontime; 09-05-2017, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Another nice find. Great job.

Originally posted by Mrontime View Post
        i bought this for a friend today. I brokered the deal and am gonna do the work to get it on the road. Also i found the bike. Pretty nice 2000 zx12r with full akropovich exhaust system. I got it with title, running for $800.00. The cush drive gave out and he rode it anyways and ate up the swingarm. Total repair cost. $175.00. I forgot to say it, but my buddie requires a larger bike, he is around 375 and just a bear of a man. It suits him lol

Comment

I think i have a knack for it

Comment

Nice being back here for a little while.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
            X