X

GSX-F decal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX-F decal

Anyone know where I can get a set of the old GSXF decals or have a useable picture to get some made? I want to remove all the cheesy decals from my '05 600.
    "You're going to learn to dicipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan here? Take a look at what I'm wearing people. You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

Europe:

Bike is sold

Comment

And they ain't Cheap!

You may want to get hold of Wosaka. He is in Germany, and it sounded like he could get them, but that they would run about $80 some bucks.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

The chrome plastic looks pretty good but I was going to get them done in reflective vinyl.
        "You're going to learn to dicipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan here? Take a look at what I'm wearing people. You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

Comment

like this, i drew it so its not 100% perfect but i think its good its also on my seat lol

Comment

try www.tapeworks.com. . .that's where I got my graphics from, they do good work and are out of North Carolina.

Comment

Working...
            X