Rain gear or just overpants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain gear or just overpants

Hi,

I have a Gericke Tribal Jacket and the Samurai Leather Pants but these aren't exactly water tight. And second, when I ride to work I don't wear the leather pants.

So I am in the market for a pair of over pants that I can use to ride to work under heavy rain and also who don't take much space in the backpack (maybe even fits under the sit).

I checked the Firstgear Overpants , I can find them for around 39$. Any feedback about that ?

Any suggestions for the over pants (the over jacket will have to wait) ? My budget is like 30$

W.
    WittyMonkey
    ----------------------------------
    www.bostontechnologies.com

here's few on sale at newenough..

The Rainman pants are high quality Nylon construction (PVC is the material used in cheaper suits). Nylon feels more like fabric as opposed to the...

alittle over your budget, but not by much.. dont forget ebay as well.

if u can find them for around 40.00, thats a good deal

Comment

I got a pair of Suzuki rain overpants/overjacket at MotorcycleCloseouts:

Pants

Jacket

At $25 and $27 each, respectively, they seemed like a good deal. They're sized to fit over your riding gear and seem to be high quality.

I've bought several things from them, as has my brother, and we've had good luck.

Comment

I will have to agree. I live close by, so I visit the store. Rusty is VERY helpful....and if they don't have it....they find it, and give u a decent price...not a huge mark-up.

Check them out!

Guaranteed Lowest Prices On Motorcycle Gear & Apparel. Great Selection In Stock. Shop Now! New And Closeout Gear From Your Favorite Brands. Daily Deals. No Risk Price Protection. Dozens Of Top Brands. Exclusive Online Deals. Trusted For Over 15 Years.

I have bought my last 4 helmets there, all riding gear....and soon will buy the Suzuki rain gear...as the weather is crazy this time of year.

(I've sold 2 of the helmets.....but they were AWESOME buys)
        My sig is boring.

Comment

Working...
        X