X

Paint options....poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actually planned on adding a lot more metallic to it regardless

as for the orange color i considered it before painting it, but decided against it since most bikes around here are that color.

Comment

I went to look for paint, and to my surprise i couldnt find something i really wanted, looks like it might be a little longer, ill keep searching though

Comment

Red...the fastest color
        -
        -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

i thought about color matching to my truck, anyone dare to photoshop it on?

Comment

viper blue with white wheels

honda blue

Last edited by rexazz2; 02-14-2010, 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

maybe one of these

Fife
              Last edited by Idrivetoys; 02-14-2010, 08:14 PM.

Comment

i like the cobalt blue. the green is something different though
                sigpic
                "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

I like that green
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

BMW Metallic Blue...

I am getting my bike done in BMW Metallic Gray. IMHO, BMW colors are not overstated, which is nice...but they are easily recognizable.
                    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

Go with the green and some white wheels or white stripes!

Comment

go to a paint shop and look at some swatches and then decide. I was going to go green until I found the Sunburst Orange.

Comment

IMO! -I like the blue, I would also do the fender and belly fairing. The gold wheels sound cool!
                          +1 on the chainguard
                          sigpic
                          Pepe Bouchard

Comment

i really didn't think this was going to be this difficult gah

but i do think i will be keeping the 2 tone, maybe lol

Comment

still bojangling, i have my front wheel off for a tire, and may decide to paint them gold since its off

Comment

I would go with a darker blue or black, but that's just me. Do whatever makes you like it, it's your bike

Comment

Working...
                                X