X

Budget Indicator Mirrors.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget Indicator Mirrors.

Thinking of getting a pair these for the bike, anyone got any thoughts?
    The angle of attachment look pretty much ideal to run on a pre, and the adjustable screw positions should let it attack to a GSXF fine.

HTML Code:
    <a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270563835129">EBAY LINK!</a>
    ...and due to a HTML fail, here's the plain link

Last edited by Wolfe_UK; 05-03-2010, 08:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

they look cool 2 me!!
    -100% JEDI-

Comment

I ran a set on my old bandit for a few years, they weren't the same model, but they were the same concept.

The signal itself was a little dimmer than I would have liked. It worked fine at night, but in bright sunlight it wasn't very attention grabbing. Build quality was typical of Chinese stuff....mine were OK. They had enough friction in them that they didn't move unless you wanted them too, which was my main concern when I bought them. They worked fine, and for the price they can't be beat.

I'd say go for it. They look cool, and you'll get to see how awesome your elbows are while you're riding!

Comment

I could live with Chinese build quality as long as the functionality was there, and the holding bolts look so generic that a simple 'B&Q special' extension spacer would stop my sexy elbows distracting me from the road.

Comment

I just picked up that exact set for my 91 1100... I am curious as to the view over stock mirrors...

Comment

well i have them on my pre 600 the view is not the bestbut good enough for me i actualy installed them on the opposite sides so left on right and vise versa to get a better viewing angle and they been great

Comment

Working...
            X