X

My gf bought me a Go pro HD !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatKrak View Post
    Mammut, call me old and lame, but I really enjoyed the little tour of your hometown in Norway. I love video's like this and often wile away hours over on ADV soaking in this kind of stuff. Post some more , I'll watch em for sure.
    I have no dought you'll solve the audio issue.

thank you , thats not lame. there are plenty of cool places to go here so this can only get better. I will definately post more.
    2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

the non HD GoPros have a hi-lo setting on the microphone...lo is for motorsports so it cuts out a lot of sound....maybe the HD has the same setting

Comment

I like the quality of the video, makes me want to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by hinow41 View Post
          Other then the audio, would you recommend one? I want to use one to help me improve my riding.

yes
          I have one and love it
          98 GSX750F
          95 Honda VT600 vlx
          08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Good stuff. I enjoyed that and look forward to seeing what you come up with when you've got the sound sorted

Comment

The video quality is great.

Comment

Sweet! been looking at that myself!
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                Black painted seat and rear trim,
                Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

Wow, I put it into full screen mode and it was just like I was riding my old red 600. THANK YOU!! Please post another ride soon!
                  Like to dive? www.ScubaHides.com
                  Drive a Wrangler? www.TakeEmOff.com

Comment

thank you, for some reason the hardware is broke so the recording plays back 20 minutes in 1 second so I need to ship it back for repairs.
                    2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

It seems to adjust very well to rapidly changing light circumstances. I'm on the lookout for a descent on board cam as well. If a solution for the audio is available, this would be a must have. I defenately want ambient sounds in the vids.
                      Off topic: How is it driving in Norway? It's high on my bucket list and I've already marked out some interesting routes along some fine looking patches of asphalt.
                      Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Originally posted by mammut89 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ErrEs View Post
                          Off topic: How is it driving in Norway? It's high on my bucket list and I've already marked out some interesting routes along some fine looking patches of asphalt.
                          Riding in Norway is great because it is so mountainous. you could probably go in any direction and find some nice roads.

check this out :
                          Stop into this area for all things touring related. Get all the info. you need
                          on how to prepare for long rides and tours. Whether you're a true iron butt
                          or a beginner to long rides, this is where you want to be.

I have this place planned for 2. june which is the first weekend the mountain pass is open.

It will look like this at the top in june which is funny...

I shipped the camera for repairs the other day.
                          Last edited by mammut89; 01-04-2012, 04:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Riding in Norway is great because it is so mountainous. you could probably go in any direction and find some nice roads.

check this out :
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117951
                            I bet you could ride forever in Norway and not once get bored with the roads. Love the roadmovies. Keep em coming.

I have this place planned for 2. june which is the first weekend the mountain pass is open.

It will look like this at the top in june which is funny...

I shipped the camera for repairs the other day.
                            Is that the preachers chair? That mountain pass looks challenging and so much fun.
                            Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

preachers chair is 30km from that pass. but after you park you have a 6km hike to get to the place too so that can be annoying with full gear
                              2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Nice video, I just got a Contour Roam and have been playing with it. I have to work on editing the video.
                                2014 Ducati Monster 1200
                                http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Working...
                                X