X

Pre 98 White gage replacement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre 98 White gage replacement

Does anyone know where I can purchase Pre 98 Gage replacements? I have found them for 98-09 but not Pre 98.

I heard that some KR members make them..

there WAS a guy that made them, but he doesn't anymore.

Comment

Dang.. I guess I waited too long to order mine.. Huh?

Comment

yes BP, yes you did

Comment

I received apparently one of the last set of white faces for a pre-98..great product, great price.

Anyway...if I can get some HELP on the legwork, I have no problem getting this going if there is enough interest.

It so happens I have the gauge faces from my pre-98 600 (stock faces) that I can scan in at 1:1. I also happen to have a pre-98 750 set of gauges, that I need to take apart anyway (to reseat a screw holding the face on the speedo)....so I can scan those as well.

Is anyone good enough in photoshop to modify these scans / templates to make them white / change fonts / etc etc?

I can also arrange getting them printed up as well.

Comment

send me one of the scanned gages and I will see what I can do.
            Last edited by sammjohnston; 03-18-2009, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Any news? I want to change the color of my gauges BAD. I might attempt to do something myself pretty soon
              1992 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

I have not received the scanned image from him yet - Let me know if you decide to do something - I have two bike I want to update.

Comment

Originally posted by sammjohnston View Post
                  send me one of the scanned gages and I will see what I can do.

CTandC Post them here, Or host them somewhere..
                  I want them too!!

Thanks!!

BTW I think you only need to scan the 750 Tach, the speedo should be the same..

Comment

What would these run $$ wise? I might be interested in pre-750 gauge faces.
                    1995 Suzuki Katana GSX750F

Comment

There was a post of the gauge faces somewhere... I remember seeing them. I just don't remember where.
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

i am interested in a set of the white face pre gauges. let me know if your doin up a bunch please. Im willing to pay a good deal of money for a set. they look so nice! thank you

Comment

I can edit anything

I am great with photoshop... [email protected]
                          95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                          Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                          ---
                          I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

Still can't find my originals. But did fine these. Only took me a year.

Comment

is that 1:1? They seem so massive on the computer lol. Looks great thuogh! I don't have a kat but my buddy does. Are they lit up by a light just shining on them or are they backlit? If not backlit, I can have my wife photoshop these with a white face or put a custom graphic on, then just print and laminate and put in the stock gauges. If the numbers are backlit, I have a plan for that as well.
                              -1999 White FRC Corvette
                              -2003 Black Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
                              X