X

Hello from west Texas!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from west Texas!

Hello everyone, wanted to introduce myself. Been lingering around the forum for like a week now and I am impressed with the follow that Katana has. I bought a 2006 Katana with only 3600 miles and it has been good previous rider dropped it so it needs a new crankshaft cover but overall she has some cajones!!! Again Hello from West Texas!!!

Welcome to Katriders!
    2002 750 Kat
    2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
    1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
    2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Welcome aboard....
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Welcome SR87...West Texas, like out in the West Texas town of El Paso...I was born in Kermit, taught in Eagle Pass, moved back to Wink/Kermit...then got told to get a haircut by a redneck principal in 2012 and resigned that May and we moved to the Rockies and here I farm hay and play weekly guitar gigs. Groovy hearing from you, and again, welcome. Good folks here.

Ever go to The Follies, or The Submarino Club in Juazoooo? Old days.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

c'mon Jimbo...where's your biog? At least a "What I did on my Summer Vacation."

Comment

Well yessir from El Paso is where I am at. Juarez is gotten better i just dont try to head over anymore it aint the same as the old days. El Paso has grown tremendously we are just shy of the 1 million pop.

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
              Welcome aboard....
              Thank you
              Last edited by Streetrider87; 06-20-2016, 11:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I am grateful to have survived some of the nights I spent there in the early 70s. I wouldn't go there now for any reason...though I hear it has calmed down.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                  X