X

Hi everyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

I bought Wilbur (my gsx750f) last fall and have been spending my spare time fixing him. Boy was he in rough shape...lol. I finally got him certified and insured last weekend... I came across this forum and joined up. I figured this would be a good place to learn more about Wilbur, And maybe hookup for a group ride some time. Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to katriders
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Welcome!
      ....how'd you come up with Wilbur?
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

When I first seen the bike, it was in rough shape. It looked old and frumpy. It just looked like a Wilbur. And the name just stuck. It's like the bike took on a personality of its own over the winter while me and my buddies worked on him... It's amazing what good friends, cold beer and allot of goofing around can accomplish... I've been riding Harley's for the last 30yrs. I was ready for a change of pace. Bought Wilbur and threw him up on the lift last fall... Now it's nothing but good times. Yes I get some ribbing for my friends, but it's all fun and I seem to be riding more again...lol

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
            X