X

Hello from South Carolina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from South Carolina

Hi, folks. I have had my 01 750 for about 7 months now. It was very well kept by the original owner, and the guy I bought it from didnt know squat about what the original owner had done with it, except the visible mods. It came to me with a corbin seat, yoshi slip on, ignition advancer, adjustable cam sprockets on stock cams...they appear to not have been moved? Anyway I have been lurking around here for months not really caring that my confirmation never came back because most of my questions have been answered here already. Anyway I started feeling weird just lurking all the time and finally saw a facebook page that suggested fbook messaging for correct login so I did and am here! There is a wealth of knowledge here that I really appreciate. I am originally from WV and make seasonal rides up that way and know the excellent roads up there like the back of my hand. So if anyone in the southeast ever has an itch to hit some mountain roads approx. 8 hrs from here let me know. Thanks for this great resource.

Hey there. Welcome. I'm from Camden SC. I live in Orlando FL now tho... definitely lots of knowledge here...
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I have some local knowledge down there, as I attended MMI there. I lived out in Groveland in Lake County.

Comment

Welcome aboard
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

I got a laugh out of that name.
          Welcome !
          My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment