X

Custom kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom kat

Just saw this. Purists wont like it but Kats are hot right now it seems for the custom scene

Some people may not agree with what I'm going to say but that's the ugliest Katana I've ever seen. I would have probably liked what he started with a lot more. Even a rusted out Katana is far more attractive than than what he's created. Another idiot who thinks he's a bike builder.

Comment

Well that's one way to ruin a perfectly good bike!!
      MelWain

Comment

I like it http://www.returnofthecaferacers.com...old-ghost.html this one as well
        Last edited by KAT TOY; 06-01-2015, 07:06 AM.
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by Odin View Post
          Some people may not agree with what I'm going to say but that's the ugliest Katana I've ever seen. I would have probably liked what he started with a lot more. Even a rusted out Katana is far more attractive than than what he's created. Another idiot who thinks he's a bike builder.
          100% agree. Looks the same as the ones crated here.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by Odin View Post
            100% right, it looks like crud, and wow how original; chop the seat and paint it flat black... wish I'd thought of that

Comment

Working...
            X