Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

I need carbs cleaned on westside of Atlanta...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need carbs cleaned on westside of Atlanta...

I think I need my carbs cleaned (99 kat 600) with 700 miles, it sat up for a while, then I bought it in March and it ran fine for like 2 months then I let it sit for a month or so and now when I start it, it wont start to begin with w/o the choke being on, and then about a min later, it revs really high, and if u bring the choke down at all, kaput....the chain needs to be lubed too(lol I can learn how to do this).

And I know that I am not willing to clean those myself (I can think of better things to do) but I dont want to take it to the dealership. So I need some help on the westside of Atlanta (Lithia Springs to be exact)...

What I am offering:
    Cash/Beer/Dinner....you name it as long as its fair. I like cooking steakson the grill or chicken!

Have you tried running a can of seafoam through it? Its a gas additive and really helps flush out the carbs. You can find it at any auto parts store. Just add it to the gas and take a ride.
    2 bikes

'82 GS650G
    '94 Katana 600

Comment

Paintman, I have not, I will try that when I get home from work today, thanks for the reply!

Comment

Working...
      X