X

oil leaking...... any input appreciated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil leaking...... any input appreciated

While trying to start the engine of my 89 gsx600f, I noticed oil started spilling rapidly from this hole.

I don't know whats going on, can someone elaborate whats going on. FYI I just split the cases not to long ago to replace a shaft bearing. Thank you for your time.

Clutch rod seal, where is the rod?
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

i knew i forgot something... i hope your not going to tell me i have to split the cases once more, to put the clutch rod in... fml, haha.

Comment

no, it just slides into the hole.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Thanks a lot man, you just made my day.

Comment

You need to tap in a seal, then put the rod in. Oil will pump right out that hole till you do.

Also... fyi... looks like your neutral sensor is missing some wires. That will be a problem later if your planning on wanting that.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Yeah my brother ripped it out on accident, gonna get on that asap, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X