• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics of the fairings on!

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
      pics of the fairings on!
      haha. I can't wait to see it either. It's gonna be at least a week before I get to put it all back together. I promise I'll post them though.

Comment

wow that looks very nice, the bike will look great put back together. I love deep black like that...
        vwvortex.com : jettajake00
        midmoriders.com :jettajake00
        Go Cardinals!

Comment

*Update*
          Went to my friend's house tonight to install a new outlet for his garage oven. He is going to powdercoat my rims for me, so I figured it's pretty important that I "hook him up" (I am an electrician). Plus, I love to help a friend out, so I did some other wiring there too. Should be spraying powder later this week, and then assembly. Can't wait to put together and post the after pics.

Comment

Pics pics pics come on I can't wait! I wanna black kat lol

Comment

Well, it took me longer to get together than I had expected (you know how rebuilds go). Anyway, the good news is that I finished putting it together tonight. I'm not going to subject you to pictures taken under the one light hanging in the garage, but I will get some good pics tomorrow during that day and post then. Everything came out great, love the M4 exhaust, the black chrome Sportech windscreen, Braunsteins (sp?) frame sliders, my mesh mod, . . . all of it.

Comment

Nice color choice
                sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Working...
                X