2004 kat 750 my new fairings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 kat 750 my new fairings

Last edited by Radd; 04-20-2010, 12:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

fairings look good...ebay ones from China?

Word of advice....take that pic of you and your girl riding in shorts down before you get flamed all to hell for not wearing pants

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Looks good. Where have you hidden the number plate?

Comment

Very NICE fairings!!!!!.... and yeah, you better get rid of the Squid pic in shorts or you'll catch a lot of hell
        Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Thanks for the comments. Ya i usually ride in pants but that girl wanted to go down the street so i did.

I hide the license plate in the rear wheel well. u can see a blip of it in the 1st pic.

Fairings are from ebay. Pain in the butt to finally get them but great price. ebay mirrors ebay HID kit.
          Last edited by Radd; 04-20-2010, 12:44 PM.

Comment

I use to have my plates like that and got pulled over 3 times for it. You might want to make a bracket for it to save yourself some trouble.
            sigpic

Comment

Been riding the bike like that for about 7 months. i got pulled over 1 day after getting my license. It was for racing. I was on a back road running 1st gear out BY MYSELF. cop was a jerk. Needless to say i havent done that since. No cops have said anything about my tag though. Maybe im lucky in that aspect.

Comment

Working...
              X