Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome im new too and mine is 93 600 working out the bugs lol

Comment

Update to my noob thread.

Oem airbox acquired $20, and installed. New tires arrived hopefully install tomorrow(shinko 150 rear and 110 front for $150 to my door.) new to me wiring harness arrived $50 to the door(waiting on my dad to come over and help me with this one). Nicer front fairings acquired $200, minor repairs done, and painted (with rattle cans lol) waiting on clear coat and my bolt kit to arrive.

And I had my first close in counter with a suburban driving douche to busy on the phone to watch for oncoming traffic luckily I'm nimble like a KAT
      Attached Files

Comment

Yep. People paying more attention to their phone than surrounding traffic are definitely dangerous! Good luck! I'll be reading.

Comment

Welcome to kR!
          sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
          1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
          2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
          First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
          Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Carbs have been cleaned, need them synced yet. New wiring harness is installed, mods done to the harness, kickstand bypass...the slightest bump would set it off, but never drop the stand, clutch switch bypass...I like to just push the button LED flasher for my sexy arrow turn signals, spliced in to hook up my LED license plate lights...DO THIS, it is SO bright! No car will ever not notice my rear during this whole instal I regretfully tore a few of my led strips, so I will be installing red or purple ones soon...maybe both, what do you think? Also very soon, my whole bike will be black! Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
            X