Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oktoberfast katana

Kat Parts Clearance Selling Everything

Comment

• Where does she stand?! I just read 28 pages and only to get a cliffhanger!! Haha. GREAT build....UPDATE!!
      94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycraven420 View Post
        Where does she stand?! I just read 28 pages and only to get a cliffhanger!! Haha. GREAT build....UPDATE!!
        Sorry M8, On hold for now. Life has gotten in the way again. Right now I am clearing out loads of parts because I am moving into a smaller place. The move has me stupid busy trying to sell furniture, tools and kat parts I have over accumulated over the decade I have been here.

You can always check into my facebook katana group for updates that may not make it here. Or my "blog.suzuki-katana.com"

Comment

• Nice to go fast but make it last! 10.25 x 1 compression will bake your top end with a turbo quickly. Way too much heat. Keep ratio down aroung 8 to 1 and it will last much longer and be a better ride. Don't worry, you will go fast enough!

Comment

• Originally posted by katman1260 View Post
            SWEET
            The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• This winter was too short. I moved and with showing houses and hunting houses I could not get the turbo efi done. Spring is here and I have decided to ride instead of wrench, so next winter is the goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by katman1260 View Post
                This winter was too short. I moved and with showing houses and hunting houses I could not get the turbo efi done. Spring is here and I have decided to ride instead of wrench, so next winter is the goal.
                With the understanding that sometimes wrenching is needed, riding is much more fun .
                The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• hot dang... i just finished my streetfighter and thought it was the shit, until i saw this... you made me hate my bike now, lol. thats some very clean work. i wouldnt even want to think of the money put into that. good job!

Comment

• Well, put 30k on the beast last two seasons. I think its time to pull the lump and thnk about getting that EFI/turbo going. I just have to find some more cash, and some more time is allllllllll!!

Comment

• more time and cash? Thats all?
                      94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

• Wow, it's been that long! Project isn't dead, just not moving ahead. Life has got in the way. Deaths and family obligations, financial issues and other events have had me focused on more important issues, but I have not given up on completing this project. I haven't even been riding the past two seasons. Hopefully, I will be getting back on track in the near future.

Comment

• Hope all starts to get better for you in 2016.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

• Will be interesting to see it come together. Wishing you a good season ahead.
                            Last edited by branumhawk; 04-01-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• easily coolest build ive seen on here. ive got an 06 kawasaki gs6-rr and i want to stick an old stock k03 off my audi on her. will be referring ti this often. bump for easy return.

Comment

• K03 is too big...
                                "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                                spammer police
                                USAF veteran
                                If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
                                X