No announcement yet.
X

What color should I paint my bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go white. Sorry Black bike guys but, Black Katana's are truly forgettable, there's just so many of them. I'd like to see it refrigerator white with Black everything else black, wheels, swing arm, lower fork tubes, etc.
    Richard
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HANCOC%7E1.HAN/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]
    Attached Files
    96 Suzuki GSX750F
    89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
    05 Yamaha WR450F
    05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

I like the black too bro. I also like the green rims. I would leave it at that.
      sigpic
      V/r,
      Katabaturbo600

Comment

Originally posted by wyzat520 View Post
        Tearing down my bike this weekend. Going to be painting it... Keeping the wheels green which color should I paint white or black?
        black would look best if you plan on keeping the wheels green.

white would look really good to but you would need to pain the wheels black or blue if you are going to go with white. imho
        " Chaos was the law of nature, Order was the dream of man "

my bike
        95 pre-kat 750

Comment

shifty had white with bronze wheels by the time i saw him disappear. from what i saw he is on the duc's now(i would kill for a duc) but still by the time he left one the best looking kats i have seen on this site. i still say white is the way to go

Comment

i'm in the middle of my project right now, doing a white and blue theme bro... i think white looks incredible on kats.... heres a pic of a test fit i did of a few of the fairings... bike's not completely together, but you can get the idea.

here's the link to my build... keep checking in, i should have it done soon... and it might help you decide once you see a completely white kat...

Got a tweaked piece of plastic? Some roughed up paint? Here's the place to get some tips on repairing your Suzuki Katana.

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
            "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

White
              I invite you to church.

Comment

Black is easier to pull off and there's not too much you can do with the white.
                Sliminator

Comment

Originally posted by 600toStart View Post
                  White
                  With Gundam-Style detailing, Like this!
                  I invite you to church.

Comment

I'm all for black, since it is the fastest color.
                    Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

I always likes the white with broze wheels on bikes but think the green wheels will still look good. If not you can always take them off and spray them a different color in a day or so. Black is just so common and blah cuz everything blends in.

Comment

Originally posted by Miyagi View Post
                        shifty had white with bronze wheels by the time i saw him disappear. from what i saw he is on the duc's now(i would kill for a duc) but still by the time he left one the best looking kats i have seen on this site. i still say white is the way to go

I agree with you 100%!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

for anyone that says white bikes are ugly!!!

that has got to be the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.

i might even have sex with it.........
                          " Chaos was the law of nature, Order was the dream of man "

my bike
                          95 pre-kat 750

Comment

I think this is a great color
                            This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                            BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

white on green would look cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X