No announcement yet.
X

Mirror Bolts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah thats what i have now and i use a washer with them.. got them at home depot, i was thinking of seing what i could get at the dealer?
    sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
    www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Originally posted by nealy212 View Post
      what did you get at fastenal for the fairings, im about to have to replace mine as well, and the only thing they have at home depot is flat head style screws
      yes, do tell I need both as well and don't really wanna pay $25 for an entire set of fairing bolts
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

just take samples from what you have now and go to home depot or lowes you will have to dig in to the different types they have but you will find somthing there,, i think i spent like 10 bucks on all mine
        www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

I didn't want to buy a small headed screw at home depot, I imagine a washer might look tacky. The guy at fastenal said the head on the screws I ordered will be almost as big as the OEM screws. I'll post a pic when I get them tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mykat View Post
            I didn't want to buy a small headed screw at home depot, I imagine a washer might look tacky. The guy at fastenal said the head on the screws I ordered will be almost as big as the OEM screws. I'll post a pic when I get them tomorrow.
            oh sweet, yeah cause i really dont like the washers on them, it doesnt look to bad but would prefer not to have them
            www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Working...
            X