Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Racetech Emulators are right???

Arghh!!! delema
    Before I go much further

Just bought some Racetech springs and emulators for my 89 750 looked up Racetech site and it said FEGV 3801 which I ordered and got today

Looking round to get see if there's some how to tips and found Squiggy's sticky which says 4101's

Have I got the wrong ones?

I presume they need to be somewhat smaller then the tube OD 41mm to sit inside the cup and the 3801's measure @ 31mm diameter

Cost a fortune here don't know if they will take them back if their wrong (local supplier) or do / can they fit???

Hmm maybe because Squiggy's is a 01 model perhaps??/
    Last edited by Lachie; 08-14-2017, 04:36 AM.
    “Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen.
    Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn’t necessarily do it in chronological order, though.”
    ― Douglas Adams

Yes, 89 is a pre bike. 01 is a post bike. Different bikes.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Racetech website I just looked on calls for FEGV S3801 for your model.

Maybe a call to support may be in line if you have fitment questions.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

yeah I contacted them and they said according to their notes thats what they originally spec'd for the bike when the S4101 became available they changed the spec for Kats to the S4101.
        So it should fit
        “Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen.
        Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn’t necessarily do it in chronological order, though.”
        ― Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
        X