X

Almost restored!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost restored!!

Brought her back from the dead.. I trashed her in june of last year at 75 80 mph.. Took me a little while but All I need now is the windscreen and a good paintjob.. She runs like the top she always was..

92 Kat 750 rebuild from dead 108 days and counting till i get my license BACK
    01 mercury cougar
    00 cougar black
    sigpic

looks good! cant tell you laid it down at those kinds of speeds. nice work

Comment

after I stripped all the broken everything off.. It took me a long time and alot of parts.. Tweeking and bending to get all the body lines and everything else to line up properly.. It was a pain in the *** But id do it all over again, except for the wreck part

I built it out of 2 wrecked bikes so you could imagine the headache when one side lines up but the other dont cause EVERYTHNG was bent or broke except the frame swing arm and forks
      Last edited by yunggunz87; 01-20-2010, 10:32 PM.
      01 mercury cougar
      00 cougar black
      sigpic

Comment

What color you going to go with?
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Looking good! You're working faster then me after my accident.

Comment

I got lucky and didnt get hurt as bad as the bike did, I was laid up for about a month and a half with neck problems..

Im thinking burnt orange, black cherry, or some sort of color changing red nothing stupid looking just a slight color change..

Any suggestions??
            01 mercury cougar
            00 cougar black
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X