X

Best tires for...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katman05 View Post
    Jason, make a sleeve for the chain you lock your bike to, your rear rim will love you for it.
    a little late for that.... it's already all scratched up
    sigpic
    2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChen View Post
      Get a pack of cheap tube socks and cut the toes off, sew the socks together around the chain and voila. Cheap easy fix.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChen View Post
        You mean those aren't Riverside's version of snow chains?

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I ride with Metzeler Roadtec Z6's on both my katanas and love them. they last a ridiculously long time in my opinion.

Comment

im trying to find a set of conti road attacks, im seeing that people here are getting them for 200-240 a set, the cheapest ive found was 180 for just the rears?!?! any help?

thanks

Comment

try the mail order vendors:

America's trusted online source to shop the best discounted Motorcycle, UTV, ATV, Side by Side, and 4 Wheeler aftermarket tires, gear, parts and accessories.

Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Yamaha OEM motorcycle atv and side by side parts with a full line of aftermarket accessories.

etc.

The size you need may also factor into it (my 190/50 rears for my ZX-14 are about 40% pricier than a 150/70 for a Kat).

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

After 5 years and 25,000 km I finally had to replace the stock Dunlop 205's on my 750. They were a great lasting tire but handling.....meh

I went for my first ride on the weekend with my new Metz Z6's! All I can say is wow . Feels like a new bike. What a fantastic tire. Now we'll see how they last.

Comment

Originally posted by solardrgn View Post
                  im trying to find a set of conti road attacks, im seeing that people here are getting them for 200-240 a set, the cheapest ive found was 180 for just the rears?!?! any help?

thanks
                  Derby Cycles 219.98 stock 98+ sizes.
                  Pics
                  Pics
                  No pics yet
                  Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                    I went for my first ride on the weekend with my new Metz Z6's! All I can say is wow . Feels like a new bike. What a fantastic tire. Now we'll see how they last.
                    Now you see why I tend to preach them...
                    Q: Did you go for the standard Z6's or the brand-new Z6 Interacts?

Cheers
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by solardrgn View Post

thanks
                      $230 shipped for a 120/70 & 160/60 or
                      $238 shipped for a 120/70 & 150/70
                      Last edited by CookieMonster; 07-15-2009, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X