No announcement yet.
X

My 01 750 katana doing wheelies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first off I don't care this kats i got cheap. its been totaled once that fact its still running as good as it is and ripping up the street just shows how much these bikes can really take. and have any of you looked at how much the headlight fairings tac center stand swaped the 750 triple for a 600 one removed the luggage racks and a lot of othere bs off this bike, there is not speedo or anything on it just turn signals and basic plastic headlight there is a lot off this bike.

It is a stock tooth count of 15frount 45rear it is aftermarket sprockets and chain but its the same size as the stock. the big about making a kat get up easy i run a 160/60/17 p Michelin power supersport track tire. when its cold it does rolling burn outs like a boss and when its warm pulls up easy

Comment

never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

lol...its all good playa No worries
        My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

Nice wheelie....bad oil starvation, even if it is overfilled, which leads down a different bad path.

Comment

I can't figure out how to post pics from phone

Comment

Comment

How long did it take before you figured out how to pop a wheelie on that Kat ?
                Or, how many clutches have you burnt up...lol
                My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

One clutch when I bought the bike. One set of fork seals. bikes strong wheelie good rides good put 20,000 on it in two years
                  Last edited by 518rider; 10-18-2015, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X