X

Wikipedia.org - Katana entry & KR link

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikipedia.org - Katana entry & KR link

I just heavily revamped the Wikipedia.org entry for the original Katana designs, and added in a link for the KR site (pimpin' for you KR!). Much of it actually was a cheat (taken straight out of what I already wrote for the book), plus integration with what little was there already.

You can find the entry here:

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

cheats or not, the Kat's getting some good exposure and so is KR.

Thanks CP !!

Comment

Nice write up. Thanks you CP! BTW, when is your book coming out?
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Wikipedia.org is cool but if you are really into something do your self a favor (and the rest of the world) and check out the entrys..
        Anyone can update /enter data.. so.. you know..
        Some are great! some need a lot of work..
        (Like Cyber did)
        It is a really cool tool and don't think for a moment that some esoteric subject you know about isn't already there, or has been looked for..

Comment

Great info,I wish more people would read about the Katana's great history before they made pre-concieved decicions about what it is.
          97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

I just edited;
            Street fighter,
            Squid
            and more!!
            This is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Kat-A-Tonic
              Nice write up. Thanks you CP! BTW, when is your book coming out?
              I can't seem to end it. There's always more to be stuck in. I'm thinking of bringing in an outsider to simply cut and slash and say ok, that's it; if you want to add more, you need to create a second volume.

Either that, or create a software-like version-numbered release system (starting with version 1.0, then 1.01, 1.02, etc)... with the addendums posted on my website.

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
              X